Social. Social. Social.
Razorfish is looking for a Copywriter to concept and execute engaging, emotive, and compelling social content for two of the worlds largest automotive brands.
We need someone who lives and breathes hashtags. Someone who specializes in catchy headlines, killer captions, and similar shortform lifestyle-focused content for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and other social channels. Someone who can create daily posts that are fresh, unique, and on-brand. Someone who is able to write in multiple, divergent brand voices and switch between them fluidly and without issue. A thinker. A doer. A collaborator and a leader. Passion for cars optional but preferred.
If that sounds like you, your ride is waiting. Lets take it for a spin.
- 3+ years of prior experience (preferably in an ad agency) with a specific focus on social content writing
- Extensive prior experience concepting and executing shortform social media campaign copy for various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Outstanding writing skills with an ability to tell a story in just a few words
- Incredible attention to detail with an ability to work effectively, efficiently, and quickly against an editorial/release calendar and similar deadlines
- A love of collaboration and experience working cross-functionally with design, copy, account, and marketing teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude; ego and arrogance not welcome
- The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Prior experience mentoring and guiding (but not necessarily managing) junior copywriters is a plus
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- A link to an online portfolio or samples of work is REQUIRED and should be submitted at time of application. Samples should include social-specific shortform copy samples and conceptual campaign work. If a password is required to view content, PLEASE provide.