- NOTE: THIS POSITION IS TO JOIN AS W2 ONLY.
- Community Manager (Social Media)
- Location: Remote - OFFSITE
- Duration: 12 Months
- Worker must to be flexible with working schedule - hours occasionally MAY include nights/weekends to cover for an event.
- 3-5 yrs exp social media voice of a major brand
- Must have passion for social media
- MUST have Excellent grammar & attention to detail
- Position is less about content creation and more about social media interaction & conversational engagement
Description: Looking for a community manager to assist with daily audience engagement on social media platforms for Client.
Qualified candidates should have the following experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in social community management for a major brand or public figure.
- Impeccable copywriting and grammar skills
- Familiarity with internet trends, lingo, pop culture moments and nuances of communicating online.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and the unique differences between each
- Experience using social media publishing tools such as Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprinklr or Sprout
- Experience managing influencer campaigns
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing/daily audience engagement on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
- Ability to navigate various Client social platforms to engage with customers in a positive and creative way that goes the extra mile to personify the Client brand as “full of life.”
- Respond to @mentions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok and engage in conversations around Client shows, news and talent.
- Identify opportunities to surprise and delight our Client fan community.
- Proactively scan for opportunities to participate in conversations around pop culture topics that don't necessarily mention Client directly.
- Escalate and flag any social comments or relevant trending topics that should be addressed from a PR perspective.
- Collect and escalate any brand mentions from celebrities or high-level talent that we should respond to.
- Inform the social team about trending memes, GIFs, challenges and other internet stunts that present an opportunity for Client to participate.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, when social media chatter is most active.
- Host and moderate live discussions on our social platforms, including watch-and-stream events, talent Q&As, etc.
- Liaise with the Customer Care team to escalate audience comments and issues that impact the larger business unit.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.