Above all, we nourish their ability to grow. And we do this by hiring diverse and talented people who drive the success of our partner associations by bringing their talents, passions, and expertise to the team. We pride ourselves on creating a culture of respect and belonging and are proud to have been named a Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient from 2013-2021!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the largest resource for business and personal coaches, representing more than 30,000 members and 25,000 credential holders. ICF supports and preserves the integrity of coaching through standards supported by the individual membership.
The Communications and Email Coordinator works as part of the ICF marketing team to development and publish newsletters, campaigns, segmented emails, and more. This role plays an important part in content creation and marketing support for the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the creation of email marketing strategies
- Develop and execute email campaigns
- Design and edit email messaging and content
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Quality-check email marketing campaigns; i.e. test links, ensure consistent formatting, help carry out on-time deployment
- Utilize analytics to evaluate campaign performance
- Design banners and creative for marketing and communication campaigns across association
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases
- Work with social media and design as needed
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Creativity and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Familiar with using Adobe Creative Suites
- Previous experience with email marketing software a plus
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES
- Ability to take initiative to identify new solutions
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple, competing tasks
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior
- Remain flexible to adapt to changes in work environment
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Work accurately with close attention to detail
- Work effectively, professionally and tactfully with AI’s workforce, team leaders, senior staff, and outside companies
- Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor
WHY JOIN ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL?
- Flexibility: remote, hybrid, and in office roles available
- Competitive Compensation: based on skills and experience
- Benefits: Full benefit package including medical, and company paid dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Retirement: 401(k) with company match (because we all want to retire one day)
- Time Off: Comprehensive time off to do the things you love including holidays, vacation, sick, and floating holidays.
- Culture: Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient 2013- 2021.
Associations International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. AI recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.