College Math/Statistics Instructor-Remote
- PT – HOURLY | ACHIEVE TEST PREP | UNITED STATES
Achieve is seeking an Online College Math/Statistics Instructor to teach and tutor college students to sit for standardized examinations. Classes are held once a week for 3 hours. A Powerpoint presentation, syllabus and study guide is provided; no grading or reviewing of papers needed!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from an accredited institution
- Subject Matter Expert
- Three years or more of classroom teaching experience with one year of online teaching experience desired but willing to train the right candidate
- Location: Home-based USA
- Schedule: 3 hours per week for instruction and 2 hours for individual tutoring; availability to teach Fundamentals of Math on Thursdays from 8pm-10:30pm EST and Statistics on Tuesday evenings from 7:30pm-10:30pm EST
- Experience with Zoom and Moodle is a plus
- Adapt training delivery, in real-time, to meet differing experience levels of participants
- Actively seek evidence of audience engagement, comprehension and provides coaching as necessary
- Track student progress and help students stay on pace to take the examination within 30 days of the class end date
Why Work for Achieve Test Prep?
Achieve helps working college students assess their ability to earn college credits using the credit-by-exam process. For those who are not exam-ready, Achieve provides online exam prep courses and 1:1 tutoring, facilitated by seasoned instructors, to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam.
Our purpose is to increase the number of working college students that graduate and do so in a way that protects students’ financial health.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason for our success. Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. We offer on-the-job training and career advancement opportunities.