We are looking for hungry sales professionals looking to take their game to the next level in the exciting World of AI. The expectations of this position are that candidates will be dedicated to the craft of sales, be intellectually curious, and be hard working self-starters. This is an extremely fast paced company and in this critical role, one is responsible for their own results. Ideal for candidates who are looking to progress and have the ambition to become an Enterprise AE in a period of 12-24 months.
The Business Development Representative will be working closely with our Enterprise sales team, working on strategic named accounts to discover and cultivate six- and seven-figure opportunities.
What the role offers:
- Qualify prospects (both inbound and outbound) by identifying the right profile of customer, digging into pain points that we help solve, and generating interest to take next steps
- Prospect into target accounts (ABM) by gaining deep understanding of targeted companies, industries and use cases, finding the key players in the decision making process, and partnering with the marketing and sales teams on ways to build engagement within these accounts
- Understand our company pitch, communicate it effectively to senior-level executives, all the while shaping the message to fit the needs of the buyer on the fly
- Leverage best practice sequences of outreach to prospects utilizing a variety of channels including email, phone, and social media
- Be the right-hand-person to our Sales team, setting up meetings and introductions to qualified prospects looking to buy
- Be the left-hand-person to our Marketing team, driving attendance and meetings at events, ensuring timely follow-up to marketing campaigns
- Relentlessly strive to overachieve
- Achieving (actually, overachieving) on monthly and quarterly quotas
- Diligently track all activities, conversations, and insights in our CRM and prospecting tools, for easy hand-off of prospects
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of sales development experience, in enterprise SaaS
- Working knowledge of the different ways to research and uncover account and personal insights that allow you to cut through the noise
- Penchant for organization — "time is precious", so you'll have to prioritize and manage tasks effectively
- Great communication skills and professionalism
- Successful cold emailing and calling experience, plus creative ways you've engaged accounts
- Knowledge of or experience in using CRM (Salesforce), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, sales engagement tools (Salesloft), and other technologies
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.