We are looking for a Brand Design Director, reporting to our Brand Creative Director, lead our brand design system, visual identity and guidelines.
What You Will Do:
- Create, maintain, and evolve visual design guidelines for the Vista brand as our brand and needs evolve.
- Build a team of brand design experts, both internal and external agency partners, to support our ongoing brand evolution and bring our brand design vision to life.
- Champion the evolution of our design language system and brand ID toolkit with a focus on scalability and consistency across products, customer experiences, channels and locales; create and manage asset libraries for reusable, scale-able, systematic brand design across internal and external stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally to define, design and deliver templates and collateral for our brand footprint, spanning Marketing, Partnerships (e.g. Celtics jersey patch sponsorship), Employer Branding, Customer Experience, and Internal Communiations; rapidly produce concepts and prototypes of brand application.
- Collaborate with Director of Design Systems and Product Management organization on translating Brand Design guidelines to our customer experience and bridging visual consistency gaps between the customer experience and brand touch-points.
- Partner with Brand, Performance and International Creative Directors to champion brand design fundamentals and best practices across our creative output.
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of creative excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation.
As we continue to scale, we are looking for an experienced Creative Director with a passion for performance marketing and creative excellence. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- 10+ years of experience leading brand design and / or design systems at a global brand.
- Experience directly managing designers and copywriters.
- Track record of establishing scalable, consistent brand identity and guidelines.
- Understands and advocates or creative excellence.
Our Remote First-Culture:
In 2021, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when its safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.