As we continue to grow, the focus on content is increasing and we need a brand copywriter to join our Group Communications team to help us meet our new brand priorities. If you’re a great storyteller and are keen to work on different content projects, GBG is an excellent place to grow your career.
Are you who we’re looking for?
Are you passionate about digital? Do you love bringing complex technology to life with compelling print and digital content? Do you understand the power of strong brand messaging? If you do, then read on.
- GBG is looking for a Brand Copywriter to join its global communications team.
- Reporting to the Head of Communications, we need a writer who loves technology, is keen to develop creative stories and ideas and comfortable working on a variety of different outputs.
- Essentially, you’ll be working with internal departments and stakeholders across the business to help find and bring our GBG story to life.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter:
- With strong credentials in delivering compelling content about complex technology in plain English
- Organised and comfortable collaborating on copy ranging from annual reports and investor presentations to brand articles and even the occasional video script
- Used to working across multiple projects and can prioritise evolving content demands
- With impressive digital expertise to set up KPIs to deliver, monitor and analyse the performance of brand content including SEO guidelines to improve search ranking and brand engagement
- Most importantly, we want someone who loves to challenge the norms and try new tools and ideas to help raise GBG’s identity in the market.
What’s in it for you?
A rare opportunity to impact, shape, and support a company focused on global market growth. We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are.