Project and Opportunity Overview
Leading Path Consulting is currently seeking a Back-End Software Engineer to join our development team. As a Back-End Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing new features, and deploying them to our AWS Amplify based Software as a Service (SaaS) web application. Additional projects include an Angular 2 based project, utilizing Spring Boot REST services. The qualified candidate will have knowledge in one of our main project areas and contribute to both projects.
- Hands-on experience with Amplify CLI and GraphQL
- Angular 2 or Spring Boot experience
- Must have 1+ years of professional experience with AWS (Amplify, CloudFront, S3, DynamoDB, Cognito, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Experience with creating wire frames from requirements, working with REST APIs, JSON, and Git.
- Solid understanding of test-driven development and integration using industry standard frameworks
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GitHub and GitLab
- US Citizenship required
- Nice to Have Requirements
- Experience with Angular, MongoDB, Spring-boot, and Java
- Delivered at least 1 large scale enterprise grade UI application, with knowledge of front-end application deployments with CI/CD and release versioning to production
- Worked with React JS, and Redux or similar state management library
- Experience with Microservice architecture
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in Back-end Software Development.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) desired.
- AWS certification (Associate level or higher preferred)
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and supportive family-friendly work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.