We are looking for a Backend Developer to work on our detection engine, responsible for performing static code analysis on our customers' code bases and applying machine learning models to fine tune detection results. This is a business critical part of our overall product.
Your main responsibilities are to improve and maintain this part of the product. You will also ensure that it is resilient and as easily deployable as possible in different environments. You will be working closely with our Tech Lead and our Machine Learning Engineer.
- 3+ years working with Golang
- Experience with at least one other language (Ruby, Python or Rust)
- Experience in a Product company and in a startup environment
- Understand the tradeoff of shipping value to the end user vs making something perfect
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud provider
- Exceptional learning skills
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Professional English proficiency
- EMEA time zone
Nice to have
- Experience with deploying on customers' premises
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with AST Parser
As part of the Bearer team you will also get:
- A competitive compensation package, with a salary ranging from 60k - 80k/year + Equity Package (or 400-600/Day + Equity Package, if you'd prefer to join as a contractor. Everyone gets the same perks!);
- The chance to join a highly skilled team of software engineers;
- The opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization;
- Work from (almost) anywhere.
Come and build the future of Data Security & Privacy with us!