The AVP, Analytics Lowes is responsible for supporting the growth and management of the Lowes Advantage Consumer Credit Card portfolio.
Were proud to offer you flexibility! This position is eligible to work remote, where you will work from home, and may require you to occasionally commute to one of our hubs for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events. Remote candidates will be considered who live near any Synchrony hub including: Alpharetta, GA, Chicago, IL, Costa Mesa, CA, Stamford, CT, New York, NY, Altamonte Springs, FL, Charlotte, NC, Dayton, OH, St. Paul, MN or Phoenix, AZ.
- Develop business case presentations and action plans to drive marketing strategy; including targeting recommendations, test design, product opportunities and cost/benefit analysis to review with client and Synchrony marketing teams
- Act as business consultant, offer analytical and strategic thinking, understand business needs and requirements, be able to translate needs and requirements into data, KPIs, dashboards and insights to measure business performance, and make recommendation to senior leadership team
- Produce campaign analytics to track results of strategies deployed. Create test and learn culture through ongoing assessment of product and targeting strategies
- Produce deep-dive analytics on Lowes consumer credit customers and their spend behavior, providing insight and data driven recommendations to improve portfolio performance
- Provide backup support for standard and ad hoc reporting as necessary
- Share responsibility for achieving key portfolio performance metrics including Net Credit Sales, New Applications, New Accounts, Net Income and ROI
- Occasionally contribute to advanced analytics initiatives
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree or, in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma/GED and 7+ years of marketing analytics experience
- 3+ year of progressive work experience, including:
- 3+ years of experience in analytics
- 3+ years of experience with analytic tools such as SAS, SQL, Python, R, and Tableau
- Advanced degree with emphasis in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Decision Science, Operation research or other quantitative field preferred.
- Strong leadership, analytic and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Familiarity with consumer and commercial lending products and practices
- Ability to provide analytic support including pulling data, preparing analysis, interpreting data, making strategic recommendations and presenting to client/product teams
- Experience measuring marketing campaigns and interpreting results
- Ability to clearly explain technical and analytical information (verbally, written and in presentation form) and summarize for key stakeholders
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, influencing and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate situations using multiple sources of information
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing complex projects in fast paced environment
- Proven business acumen and strong execution skills to work with cross-functional units to build and implement marketing programs (i.e. Risk, Legal, Operations, Systems, etc.)
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a consistently meets expectations performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you dont meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.