We are looking for a Product Manager focused on leading and managing Lexia’s integration offerings to ensure our products and data can be delivered within a variety of educational ecosystems. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- We are open to this person being fully remote within the USA or being based out of our Concord, MA headquarters.
- Serve as Product Owner and be the day to day representative of product management with the Integrations engineering team.
- Analyze customer requests, industry and market trends, competitor offerings, and product data to help define the vision and strategy of Lexia’s data and SSO (Single Sign On) integrations.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and external stakeholders (including customers and key integration partners) to gain a deep understanding of customer experience, technical frameworks, and product gaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (internal and external stakeholders) to understand, prioritize and document detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for product development.
- Manage milestones and deliverables for key business initiatives and communicate/build support for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Contribute to the development of product strategy by offering in-depth product insights based on stakeholder feedback and industry trends.
- Build awareness for and understanding of new product strategy and product releases across the organization
- Provide ad-hoc assistance for requests from across the organization
- 1-3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or in product management, preferably in the educational technology market.
- Demonstrated experience managing technically complex projects or products.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to gather, write and refine requirements from users and internal stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to understand complex technologies at the business level.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and influence others without direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple, critical projects.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree required, or equivalent experience. A Graduate Degree is preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.