Youre the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say Ill take care of it we know itll be done well. You get excited when you know youve made someone elses day easier. Both your spoken and written English are impeccable. Youre very organized and dedicated to doing a great job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Filter through all incoming mails and answer calls as soon as they come in
- Provide appropriate responses via all mediums without the need for feedback
- Manage social media accounts
- Communicate the CEOs messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Take notes during meetings and transcribe pictures of notes to text
- Book restaurant seats, hotel rooms, flights, and so on
- Schedule events on the calendar and provide updated contact information
- Resolve any conflicts between events and reschedule events when appropriate
- Remind the CEO and his interlocutors of upcoming meetings
- Create and improve systems and processes as per the CEOs indications
- Gather feedback from all team members on how to improve processes
- Manage relationships with utility providers, such as rent, internet, furniture, etc.
- Organize internal and external events, including trips and birthday parties
- Perform miscellaneous research, both online and offline
*Must be available to work between December 23- January 5, or during Christian holidays, as agreed with the team.