Our company was founded 100% remote and we’re proud of it. We were good at remote long before COVID and will continue to be remote when COVID is a distant memory. The role is expected to work predominately with EMEA customers, so being in a compatible time zone is essential. We use a variety of collaboration tools, like Zoom, Slack, and our homegrown Qube Virtual Office, which make us feel like we’re in the same building together. We use agile tenets to iterate on both our product and internal processes. We have a wonderful team of kind-hearted, talented engineers that love to collaborate, teach each other new tricks, and build products that exceed our customers’ expectations.
Members of the Analytics Engineering team become experts in the use of our software products and work with customers in helping them solve their industrial process analytics challenges and foster user engagement. The mission of the Analytics Engineering team is to design and implement technical solutions to extract maximum customer value from Seeq adoption. This means partnering with customers to deliver sustainable, scalable, and profitable business outcomes.
As a key customer-facing team member, you will:
- Showcase Seeq solutions
- Introduce the art of the possible to both active and prospective customers with Seeq through promotional content and targeted demos to land and expand Seeq use.
- Implement Seeq solutions to foster user engagement
- Leverage customer relationships to discover and implement high-value use cases that expand Seeq usage.
- When applicable, collaborate with Seeq partners to deliver value for the customer.
- Train and coach customer team on analytics methodology to implement and operationalize Seeq solution.
- Serve as customer’s Trusted Technical Advisor
- Identify and build relationships with customer champions and end-users to understand business objectives and process pain points.
- Collaborate with customer champions and end-users to complete use cases that deliver a high return on investment for the customer.
- Identify gaps in Seeq capabilities required to meet customer needs and give relevant technical product feedback to the product organization.
- Candidate is located in Europe and is multi-lingual. Preference for German or French speakers.
- Previous engineering experience relevant to an industrial process manufacturing field. Preference for pharma experience. Examples of industrial process industries are oil and gas, chemicals, electric utilities, food & beverage, paper & pulp, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, graduate degree, or equivalent relevant experience in a related discipline. Example disciplines are Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Systems Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Math, Data Analytics, and similar fields.
- Candidate will work with our customer’s plant/reliability/process/asset engineers to analyze time history and process data. Experience using enterprise historians such as OSIsoft PI, IP-21, Delta-V, Wonderware, GE Proficy, etc. is particularly valuable.
- Ability to relate to the labor intensity of trying to solve real-world business and industrial challenges involving dense time-series process data with inadequate or overly complex analytics tools such as Excel, Matlab, Python, BI tools, or otherwise.
- Candidate enjoys creating novel technical solutions leveraging the latest features in the software available to you. Programming experience in python and other programming languages is a plus.
- Responsive and enjoys building trust and rapport with multi-disciplinary problem-solving teams, both internally and externally.
- Disciplined with high attention to detail, learns quickly, and prefers a work environment that embraces and capitalizes on change.
- Enjoys dissecting, articulating, and translating a combination of customer-stated and customer-implied needs.
- Ability to balance life & work in a start-up environment.
- Be able to answer the following question in the application cover letter: “What makes you excited about Seeq?”
Seeq is a remote-first (only) company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location of their choosing. There’s no commute and no cubicle! We are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to collaborate, lead by example, and love to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are certified as a Great Place to Work, Emerging Startup, Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Fringe Benefits
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we’ve analyzed the data, so we know it’s true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.