When engaged to deliver on the opportunities eComplete can support the client through:
· Our technology agnostic proprietary data platform, analysis and reporting products
· Our centralised performance marketing model from global leading channel experts
· Our global infrastructure platform built and supported by local territory specialists
· Our co-ordination of essential services and tools delivering best in-class infrastructure with a scaled cost base benefit
To ensure alignment with the client's goals, eComplete look to reallocate inefficient client costs and deliver growth to fund our cost base, in support of the opportunities identified and are rewarded through success fees once we have delivered alongside the client.
eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
You will be a key member of the US team taking ownership of our Client's Affiliate Marketing Activity to support online growth, customer insight, customer retention and rapid global expansion into the US Market.
You will design, develop and execute customer acquisition / retention strategies to identify users through affiliate channels. You will drive the development of affiliate activity within the US team, while managing relationships with key partner contacts and ensuring that strategies are aligned with overarching business objectives.
You will be involved in wider marketing conversations regarding any clients to ensure full visibility on overarching goals.
Location: UK or USA - ability to work remotely and independently.
- Initiating relationships, with new and existing clients
- Nurturing network & partner relationships
- Negotiating commercial agreements with Affiliate/strategic partners
- Maintaining communication through the lifecycle of the relationship
- Developing and deepening relationships with key partners.
- Briefing the teams on client goals / affiliate requirements of the brief
- Setting of KPIs for the channel, specific partners or campaigns and monitoring performance against them
- Ensuring that all client work is continually reviewed in terms of delivery and profitability
- Managing/developing junior team members across partners and in-house
- Building relationships with internal & client stakeholders
- Ownership and accountability of affiliate channels against goals & KPIs
- Challenging performance with clients and internally to ensure KPIs and targets are reached
- Running affiliate strategy sessions with clients or internally
- Determining briefs, goals & KPIs for campaigns
- Working with the senior team to ensure strategies are aligned to wider activity and overarching goals
- Working closely with the senior management team to develop the core performance marketing strategy
- Commercially focussed on moving the Client' performance forward through the monitoring and improving of the team's performance via systems, processes, goals, training, and recruitment as required
- Optimising affiliate performance activity to be more efficient over time
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and tactics for new products and features
- Working with the wider teams to set clear objectives and goals
- Conducting research to define target audiences, developing communication strategies,
- An expert in Affiliate marketing, proven track record of managing global programmes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects
- Able to inspire, motivate and engage with people
- Able to drive initiatives through and resolve obstacles/blockers effectively
- Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them
- An expert in providing digitally based campaigns and solutions through Affiliate / acquisition channels
- Strategy and planning, with the ability to demonstrate intelligent and outside the box approaches to previous client needs
- Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of new product development
- Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA and UK only.