InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the Bay Area). We interview and onboard virtually.
About the role
The AR Analyst/General Accountant I is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base, resolving customer issues, driving on-time payments, and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. The AR Analyst will be responsible for maintaining their given portfolio of customers and reducing the aging by maximizing cash collection. Specific responsibilities include identifying, resolving, and collecting past due invoices, reconciling accounts as needed, partnering with other finance professionals, and providing excellent internal and external customer service. The AR Analyst/General Accountant I reports to the Manager of A/R Credit & Collections.
This is a Full-Time, permanent position. Salary for this role is hourly market rate.
- Contact customers to collect past due balances, dispute and billing resolution, accounts receivable maintenance, credit memo application, court refunds, etc.
- Work with and communicate effectively with cash application team
- Resolve payment discrepancies and follow-up with customers.
- Work with internal departments (Customer Service, Fulfillment, Sales) to research issues, and provide support.
- Complete daily activities as prioritized by the Collections Mgr.
- Assist with evaluating credit worthiness of new and existing customers.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Reviewing and maintaining account set up to ensure invoices and statements are accurate and are sent to the appropriate customer contact.
- Able to multitask and work collaboratively.
- Work with A/R and Accounting staff on process improvements.
- Be eager to take on new challenges and open to growth opportunities.
- 2-3 years of Accounts Receivable or Collections experience.
- Experience interacting with customers or departmental teams.
- Payment processing (Credit Card Merchant Processing / ACH / eCheck) experience.
- Knowledge of Excel and ERP or similar accounting programs.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills.
- Prior experience working remotely.
- Must reside in the United States.
- Some college working towards bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2 - 3 years of general accounting experience.
- NetSuite ERP and Salesforce experience.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience in the legal services industry is helpful.
What sets InfoTrack apart?
Whether you choose to work in an office or remotely, we strive to ensure that you have the resources and training that you need to successfully collaborate and succeed. At InfoTrack, we’re committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and, yes, have fun!
- Flexibility. Work from home, an office, or a mixture of the two—wherever you're happiest and able to do your best work.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, 20 days of paid time off, plus more competitive benefits.
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- Be part of a culture obsessive about learning, development, and career growth.
- Learn more about life at InfoTrack on our website.
InfoTrack is certified as a Great Place to Work® Find out what our employees are saying:
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.