As a Breezy Account Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our small & medium sized customers , helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing and on-boarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. This role reports into the Director of Sales & Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product and Engineering.
What Am I Going to Do All Day?
- Manage all post-sales activity for middle-market customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Understand our customers’ unique goals, challenges and needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work with the team to resolve issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management
- Collaborate with our account management team to help expand relationships and renewals
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales and/or Customer Success within a growing SaaS company
- Previous industry experience in HR / Recruitment / Talent Acquisition is a plus
- You are phenomenal on the phone – you might even call it your happy place
- Experience with the Intercom platform is a plus
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done