About the Role
This position will report to the Supply Chain and Quality handling the technical and logistics support for new and existing chemistry trials and programs in the central territory! Join our team and supervise inventories, schedule deliveries, and interact with customers for both bulk (truckload) and mini-bulk (tote, drum, and pail) deliveries. A successful candidate works successfully in a fast-paced environment and understands bulk and mini-bulk chemical distribution requirements, process improvement, and project coordination. In this role, develop and implement solutions cross-functionally with the USP Technologies business team, vendor, supply chain partner, and customers!
- Serve as an internal and external point of contact for accurate customer PO fulfillment, invoicing, order status, tracking and data transmission
- Lead all aspects of and report on PO status, advancing as needed to account manager and customer. Review system information to ensure all deliveries are dispatched correctly
- Provide documentation and communicate to vendors all pertinent information for requested deliveries
- Update and maintain data within inventory / usage management and operations systems
- Maintain and advocate a strong dedication to safety in all work and work products
- Manage inventory; balancing transactions within operations systems
- Prepare USP system operations reports and collaborate closely with Engineering & Operations to resolve issues
- Develop and manage professional relationships with vendors and channel partners
- Communicate timely and effectively with customers to ensure a high service level
- Prepare weekly and monthly customer specific reports relating to PO fulfillment and shipment scheduling as needed. Update and forward reports as advised by Supply Chain Manager and Quality Manager
- Support growth of the Remediation business segment
- B.S. Degree or greater in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Logistics or equivalent subject area preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ work related experience in the field of environmental chemical treatment, preferably with a chemical manufacturer or distributor required
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required
- Familiarity with the use of linear programming and source optimization tools ideal
- Experience problem-solving efficiently on a team and individually with minimal direction required
- Proven history of working in a customer-centric manner
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.