We know going into the next year, classrooms may never look the same. If you are considering not going back into a brick and mortar classroom but are still interested in impacting education in a virtual and part-time manner, explore joining our “Teach With Elevate K-12” network!
We are currently looking for a Virtual Bilingual Social Studies Teacher with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes. This is a remote position but requires an active teaching certificate that is for a grade level 9th or higher (preferably secondary).
- Teach students virtually during regular school hours
- Provide high-quality instruction live instruction
- Engage with students with in dynamic classroom environment using Elevate K-12 prepared content
- Collaborate effectively with Elevate K-12 team members to improve student outcomes
- Design your schedule to impact student learning and maximize your time
- 1099 Independent Contract
What you will need:
- Availability of 3+ school hours consistently Monday-Friday
- Part-time schedule of 5-30 hours per week
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States
- Active teaching certificate
- Bilingual certificate/endorsement
- Past experience working with students at the middle or high school level
- An engaging personality
- Passion for helping K-12 students
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.