Cars are parked 22 hours a day on average. When we share cars, we don’t need as many on the road, which means fewer accidents, reduced traffic, and less space required for parking. Car sharing modernizes mobility by allowing people to connect multiple forms of efficient transportation for any type of use case.
Studies show that when car sharing is available, people drive less and drive vehicles more appropriate for their use case, which can reduce household carbon emissions by up to 40%. Also, shared cars are used more frequently and retired more quickly, accelerating the adoption of newer, more energy-efficient vehicles.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Quality and Training Manager to lead QA and Training programs in the Customer Experience organization. This role will report to the Director of Community Experience and be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive departmental strategy to drive quality and a strong foundation of knowledge for our teams. You will identify quality trends and in partnership with other CX leaders use those findings to drive meaningful improvement plans, leverage training opportunities, and cross-functional process and coaching support.
This role will work across many parts of departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical and the overall needs of Customer Experience. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and innovative with a desire to work with autonomy in a faced paced, quickly changing environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement a clear overall quality strategy with scalable process/tools/ systems that allow resource-efficient monitoring of process application and decision accuracy.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with line managers.
- Monitor and evaluate the program’s effectiveness and success and report on the process.
- Manage a team of training and quality specialists, provide departmental strategy and day-to-day direction and performance management.
- Develop and maintain quality rubrics, ensure questions and weighting is aligned with business and customer needs.
- Ensure calibration of all members of the QA team and business leadership on QA rubrics.
- Create a sustainable feedback loop where quality results, manager and employee feedback help inform training needs and improvements to the training and QA process.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years in Quality and Training
- Track record in designing and executing successful training and quality programs
- Ability to document processes and regularly update documents
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and the record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Experience working with a high growth tech start-ups
- Experience with 360Learning
- Experience working with Customer Experience teams
- Experience leading a team
- Experience building out Training Designs and creating high-quality documentation
Benefits & Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Flexible work hours, weekly remote working days, and flexible PTO (we mean it!)
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
- Education stipend to promote your career development and grow your own Udemy Business account
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!