We’re passionate about being outdoors, sharing stories, and creating a company where we love to work. Bringing the best out of everyone as a team. That means constantly learning new things, being flexible about when and where we work, and empowering each other to do the best work of our lives. When doing things at Relive, we like to learn fast, together - creating a product people love to use and share. This means a lot to us. We have an open team culture and a bias towards action.
We're growing fast (this year we'll add more than 1 million new users a month) and we are aiming to have more than 100 million users of Relive within the next 3 years!
People & Culture Lead at Relive
Can you support and nurture our employees so that they are equipped to be at their best and happiest? We're looking for an experienced People & Culture Lead to join us and help our growing team (from 30 to 60+ A-players this year) to be successful. Your focus will be a mix of high level strategy and hands on People Operations.
As our first People & Culture Lead you know all about the employee lifecycle, people processes, and have experience building and implementing them in high-growth startups. So you're in charge to drive our people operations - generating and executing solutions to improve our existing people processes. You will also partner closely with our leadership team to align on Relive’s future needs and to advise on both people strategy, tactics and tooling.
- Experience - You have 3-5 years of experience building and nurturing teams in a high-growth tech startup environment.
- Experimentation mindset - You are an independent worker and you get energised by doing things you've never done before.
- Skills - You have an analytical mind and a process oriented way of working.
- Employee focused - You truly care for our employees.
- Culture - You are a culture carrier and identify with our product and the community.
- Stakeholder management - You have great stakeholder management and communication skills. You enjoy coaching and advising (first-time) managers on their teams and people skills.
- Keen - You love to keep up-to-date with people trends and implement new strategies into the people ops processes.
- Data driven - You love data and use it to analyse and improve people practices and strategies.
- Remote - First. Your role is key in the success of this set-up.
- Kind - Besides an awesome People & Culture Lead, you’re also a nice person to work with. We’re looking for someone that’s humble, easy-going, curious and empathic.
- English - Fluently. Our team is an international bunch.
Meet Your Team!
We're a remote-first company with a team of 35 people with 15+ nationalities. That means all our rituals and
teams are designed for remote working. We do have an office in Rotterdam ?? where you can work if you prefer a physical space, and we're happy to help you relocate here if you choose. We expect everyone on the team to get together a few times a year as we still think it's useful to make in-person bonds to strengthen our remote-first culture. Currently, The Netherlands is our biggest hub. Recently we've started adding people to the team living in the UK and Germany.
When you join Relive, you'll be joining our Talent Team which consists of Joris van Kruijssen, Iñez Eppinga, Siënna Sonnenberg and Mads Owen. Joris is one of our founders and currently takes care of HR/Onboarding. He will be your direct manager. The rest of the team is responsible for 360 recruitment.
What influenced us
Books we like
Podcasts we listen to
Happy at Relive ?
- Key position in a growing startup
- 35+ passionate people working on a product they love
- Possibility for personal growth and development
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact
- Get a MacBook Pro
- €50/month for work-from-home expenses
- Unlimited use of co-working spaces
- Work from any location (+/- 1 hours CET)
- 2x team meetups per year to meet in person (and do fun stuff)
Let's go ?
We hope you're as excited as we are! Start by sending us your application and we will get back to you.