We rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space. We are a technology and remote work first company.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the firm we’ve built so far, having been recognized as one of the Best Law Firms of 2021 in US News, and ranked in Chambers USA and New England Superlawyers. Our people are B&F’s biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our partners and people-first culture.
As B&F continues to grow, we need Litigation Associates to champion our clients’ litigation needs and voices and become a conduit of that information to our internal teams here. You’ll help lead the charge as we continue to add clients and rethink how law firms operate.
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, passionate about litigation and trial work, and ready to learn. This is a challenging career path but also highly rewarding. Work is done one on one with the help of seasoned trial attorneys.
Join a scaling, tight-knit firm that’s working directly with innovative partners and thought leaders across various industries and geographies to provide litigation solutions for our clients. We love delivering thoughtful work to our clients and advising our partners on how best to tackle the challenges presented to us.
The Skill Set
- Candidates must have one (1) to two (2) years’ experience working in a law firm.
- Candidates must possess excellent academic credentials, as well as strong organizational, research, writing and analytical skills.
- Law review or top class rank preferred.
- State or federal clerkship a plus as is admission to the New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine or Connecticut bars.
- The successful candidate will meet with clients, respond to discovery requests, draft motions/supporting memoranda, argue motions, conduct depositions, and second chair trials.
Within 1 Month You’ll…
- Complete B&F Training, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision and team and gain an understanding about how your role fits into B&F’s broader organization.
- Start to work on written discovery, research key issues of law, and understand our proprietary client reporting methods.
- Gain insight on how your law school background is applied to real challenges
- Join a tight-knit team intent on seeing your growth.
Within 3 Months You’ll…
- Be able to handle motions, pleadings and memorandum independently
- Be involved in CLE programs and learning opportunities to foster growth in areas of your choosing
- Continue training with trial attorneys who have over 30 years of experience
Within 6-12 Months You’ll …
- Independently take on projects and cases
- Work one on one with clients and partners on challenging issues
- Start to build casework on your own
We are thrilled at the opportunity to grow our firm and look forward to partnering with you on your own journey. If this sounds like the type of team you’ve been waiting to join, click to apply.