In three years, Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers from across the world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
Our ambition for the upcoming years is to keep increasing our builder competitive advantages within two different fields:
- Boosting its no-code capabilities, which will allow complex data integration and operations without technical knowledge.
- Collaboration: the SaaS market demands more collaborative products that allow streamlining decision-making and real-time, collaborative work. We know that teams –as it happens in tools like Notion, Figma, or Miro– can find value in Landbot to create better-performing communication automations.
This is the reason why are looking for awesome Product Managers to continue growing our product! (you, maybe? ?)
About the role
We have two Product Manager openings, each will be responsible for a strategic pillar:
- Chatbot UI & Collaborative builder
- Partnership & Integrations
In either role, you will be in charge of:
- Defining the strategy and roadmap for your specific area (while aligning with the overall company goals)
- Executing the plan with the engineer and design teammates
- Supporting marketing, sales, and customer success teammates with your product expertise (and they will support you in return)
- You have 3+ years of work experience as software product manager.
- You are highly creative and love solving complex problems that balance user experience, engineering resources, and business needs.
- You don't need to know how to code, but should be able to communicate with engineers about technical concepts.
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute it.
- When it comes to analysis, you know how to balance qualitative and quantitative insights.
- You are a team player: humble and eager to learn, proactive to take over responsibilities, removing bottlenecks, and capable to make comfortable the people working with you.
- You are intellectually curious, up to date with newest tech trend, and don't just blindly follow "best practices".
- You are fluent in English.
- Strong communicator, both written & verbally.
Bonus skills & attributes ?
- Experience in chatbot, B2B SaaS, or no-code tools.
- Excellent UI/UX design skills.
- Great data analytics skills.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Remote first culture: you can choose between full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!)
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.