Do you strongly believe in the live-saving power of technology? Do you want to pioneer the development of products that will revolutionise the healthcare space? Do you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments? Corti is seeking an ambitious and talented Product Manager to join our Product team.
Come join a team on the verge of a paradigm shift that will save thousands of lives. Corti develops digital solutions that help medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We believe in a future where all medical professionals can be supported by artificial intelligence to diagnose patients better, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Who we are
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations, and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illnesses like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
What you will do
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for generating user and market understanding, prioritising what to build next, and rallying the team around a product roadmap. This includes but is not limited to:
- Discover what users need by conducting user research and truly understanding what will solve pain points and bring value
- Understand competitive dynamics in the market
- Collaborate with the Director of Product to develop the product’s long-term vision and strategy
- Create and maintain a mid-term product roadmap
- Decide what major features to build next (part of roadmap) and work with the wider Product team to deliver these
- Perform solid change management and communication towards internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field, e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant field. Master preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management and building Tech Products in a relevant field, e.g. healthcare
- Portfolio of previous application product design
- 1-3 years of demonstrable experience in leading and managing teams of software developers and designers in an agile environment
- 1-3 years of demonstrable experience of successfully designing and delivering sophisticated software products
- Ability to envision and deliver software solutions that meet user needs and/or solve business problems
- Good understanding of Agile practices, e.g. scrum and kanban
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing the person to work across +15 different cultures, in a fast-paced environment, and focus on what really drives value
- Reporting to: Director of Product
- Person can be located anywhere in Europe, but Copenhagen is preferred
- Full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Corti is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.