We are currently looking for a remote VistA Test Engineer for a position supporting a major federal project. The VistA Test Engineer will work in a fast-paced, SAFe Agile environment and participate in the entire system lifecycle, including analysis, planning, development, implementation, testing, documentation, and operations. An ideal candidate will have a combination of testing and technical knowledge within the VistA software that involves financial transactions.
- Use of FileMan in the testing process is required. This includes but is not limited to use of the Data Dictionary and Inquire lookups to validate testing results.
- The tester preferably has experience and knowledge of Integrated Billing and Accounts Receivable functionality.
- Experience analyzing technical customer requirements supporting design and VistA application development.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working closely in developer huddles to analyze scope and create test scripts, cases, and data for functionality planned within a build.
- Knowledge of testing enhancements, conducting regression testing and logging/resolving defects as they arise.
- Works well with multiple deadlines and changing priorities during the development lifecycle.
- The candidate should have skill in testing scenarios and cases and documenting the results in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related degree is required.
- 4-7 years of relevant testing experience.
- Must have experience testing VistA applications, preferably Integrated Billing and Accounts Receivable.
- Knowledge and technical experience with VA and VistA architecture.
- Experience working with knowledgeable, key stakeholders and preferably has familiarity with Rally and JIRA Test Artifacts Repository Tools.
- Knowledge and experience with tools for Agile and DevSecOps.
- Experience in the VA or other health-related organization desired.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Ability to obtain a Government clearance.
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote Opportunity
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.