We are a distributed team built on top talent from over 10 states across the U.S. While we have an office in NYC, we support employees creating “offices” wherever they are. We believe in fostering team connection and collaboration across all of our “offices” - so don't expect to be online at 6 am to make a meeting if you're on the West coast. Expect to attend regular team building events, and to be able to work from the beach every once in a while. Expect to be treated like an owner who cares about our common goal, not someone who has to clock in and out of work.
Hungryroot is more than doubling in revenue year-over-year, profitable, and rapidly growing - this is why we need you!
What You'll Do
Hungryroot is looking for a process driven Contract Technical Recruiter to join our People Team. This person will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers on recruitment strategy to hire the best technical talent. This person will own the entire candidate lifecycle from creating a robust pipeline of prospective candidates, establishing the right interview process to ensure an adequate assessment of candidates, to negotiating offers and conducting references.
Hungryroot has ambitious hiring goals and our recruiting team aims to create a seamless and positive experience for all candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. We're looking for an experienced professional who loves full lifecycle recruiting.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Own the full lifecycle technical recruiting process - prospecting candidates, hosting preliminary phone screens, scheduling interviews, negotiating offers, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers on recruiting strategies to attract and hire top, tech talent
- Foster a positive candidate experience through constant communication and by providing all necessary information
Why We Need You:
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- At least 2 years of experience doing technical recruiting in a high growth environment
- Ability to negotiate and close technical candidate in a competitive market and industry
- Strong relationship building skills with experience partnering with hiring managers at all levels
Perks & Benefits
- Remote Work Optional: Work from home, work from our NYC office, work from anywhere, you decide!
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly Hungryroot credit
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people!
Hungryroot is built on the values of being proactive, positive, and transparent in all that we do. Our mission to help make healthy eating easy, accessible, and joyful is better served by a diverse workplace.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive workplace. We have zero-tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.