FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company with a strong open-source culture.
Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (14.4K stars on GitHub).
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Hear more about FingerprintJS on this recent podcast.
Recently we raised $12M, backed by Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We are looking for an experienced Head of People who can focus on bringing in top talent and can execute thoughtful initiatives. Your main objectives will be to hire the best people, retain them, and ensure that they love working at FingerprintJS.
The successful candidate will be a true HR generalist with a passion for entrepreneurial environments and a proven record of leading through growth. They will effectively build and manage talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation, and people operations (benefits, experiences, systems) functions. The ideal candidate is excited about the opportunity to lead HR for a global team that values diversity and inclusion.
What we're looking for :
- Able to plan, prioritize, organize, and proactively support a rapidly growing company to prepare for scale.
- 3+ years of people operations/HR/BP experience
- A+ execution on cross-functional coordination and communication
- Strategic perspective combined with creativity to create experiences that resonate with our employees and foster their growth
- Ability to manage the people operations function and the talent/recruiting function
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
Ideally, we would love to have someone who also has:
- Managed HR for a 100% remote and global team
- Head of People for fast-growing enterprise software startup
- Has recruited highly technical candidates and software engineers
What we offer:
- 100% remote position (UTC-8 <= You <= UTC+4) .
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options
The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $120,000. Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.