Bulletproof is a team of experienced professionals working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, brick and mortar retail stores (e.g. Whole Foods Market) and Bulletproof Cafes, Bulletproof has developed a specialized diet, which is based on eating high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of high-quality protein, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create unbelievable levels of energy and weight loss.
At Bulletproof 360, Inc. (“Bulletproof”), we welcome employees and candidates with different backgrounds and perspectives. We value and trust each other – including our differences – while remaining true to our mission of radically improving lives. We encourage a corporate culture of self-expression, asking employees to be authentic to themselves. Our team brings together their unique perspectives, experiences, and passions in the work they do because we believe diversity makes us stronger, together.
Bulletproof aims to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees at all levels of the workforce without regard to age, race, color, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity and/or expression, disability or any other laws. We strive to take steps in our recruiting practices by promoting diversity and fostering inclusion throughout our interview and hiring process, working toward the goal of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Bulletproof is looking for a Sr. Digital Designer to help create innovative, fully integrated ideas and campaigns across multiple channels. The ideal candidate has a passion for world-class creative work and is talented and passionate at solving business needs in a fast-paced, creative environment. In this role, you will be a source of inspiration for the creative team. You will collaborate to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs.
- Think and design laterally across key communications channels and marketing campaigns to grow the Bulletproof brand
- Help define and evolve the Bulletproof visual identity across all channels
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners (Marketing, Ecommerce, Development, Marketplaces, Social)
- Deliver complete solutions for scoped problems from initial idea to artwork ready files
- Bring a unique point of view and help elevate the creative bar for the company
- 5+ years’ experience at an advertising agency or in-house Creative department
- Ability to strategically design at systems level, where components can be re-used and built to scale, optimized across different screen sizes and devices
- Demonstrate experience in concepting, storyboarding, and delivering design solutions
- Familiar with marketing trends, especially on digital channels with an emphasis on ecommerce brands
- Talent for articulating ideas both visually and verbally. You command the room when presenting your work to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- You receive feedback constructively as well as provide feedback on other’s work
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and experience working at a fast-paced organization in growth mode
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud. After Effects and motion graphics skills are a big plus
- Experience in ecommerce CPG is a plus
- Must have an online portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in design or creative field required
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position that is open to local Seattle-area candidates, as well as remote candidates in any location throughout the U.S.; regardless, the position will start in a remote capacity. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.