Integrate’s mission is to connect everything – data, channels, tech, and team members – to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 280+ Employees
- $80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
The Graphic Designer will sit within our in-house design agency/studio and report to the Executive Creative Director. The ideal candidate will think strategically and conceptually and work to create an exceptional brand experience for our customers every day. He or she will work independently and in collaboration with other graphic designers and copywriters to produce digital graphics for website, social media, email campaigns, presentations and much more. He or she will participate in internal creative reviews, process feedback and provide creative solutions that meet or exceed expectations. He or she will contribute in the development of template creation, asset organization and process management. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment where they may find themselves with a number of balls in the air, and yet have the ability to manage these tasks on time, consistently delivering an excellent product that fits within our brand guidelines.
- Drive brand consistency across multiple programs;
- Contribute in the development of branding and design templates;
- Conceptualize and design digital graphics for our website, email campaigns, social media, sales, product launches, presentations, and more;
- Design and wireframe front-end web page visuals;
- Bring new ideas and creative concepts to the table with regards to Integrate’s design as a whole;
- Work with stock photography and other materials to meet brand standards;
- Work closely with Senior Designer to produce high-level creative in-line with brand guidelines;
- Contribute constructive input and receive feedback from internal artwork critiques;
- Collaborate with a copywriter to brainstorm concepts and copy editing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of design experience including 3+ years in an agency/design firm setting preferred;
- A creative problem solver with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must be able to adhere to set brand guidelines;
- Must have acute attention to detail and be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and timelines;
- Experience in prioritizing multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach;
- Strong understanding of typography, photo editing and color theory;
- Strong knowledge of all industry-standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Video, motion and After Effects knowledge is a plus.