What You Will Do:
Vistaprint is a company dedicated to being the definitive marketing and design partner to small businesses. Through social we have the opportunity to elevate small businesses while inspiring and educating through great design and marketing solutions. This dynamic team is looking for a social marketing specialist with a passion for small business and enthusiasm for supporting the team in many different aspects of the social strategy.
We are seeking a social strategist with an insatiable curiosity and deep passion for social media. This role provides critical foundational support to the social media team focusing on the upper funnel social brand strategy and execution targeting small businesses and consumers. If you are enthusiastic by the newest social trends, are always coming up with ideas on how best to utilize the social platforms and love testing new ideas, this is the role for you!
- Help build a current and future forward understanding of best practices, features, and tactics for all social channels to be shared across the organization
- Support the team by building social series for upper funnel social campaigns (from brief to publication and analysis)
- Publish content across all platforms globally
- Deliver key insights through social listening
- Execute the test and learn agenda for social campaigns
- Partner with internal and external social creative team to build post content
- Collaborate across the organization with Influencer Marketing, PR and Paid Social, Content, Brand and Partnership teams etc. to share learnings and scale the impact of social-related marketing initiatives.
- Design and execute social media reporting on key metrics and share weekly performance reporting with key stakeholders
- Develop relationships with representatives from existing and emerging social media platforms
- Monitor and share competitive social practices
- Monitor social comments
- Quality assurance on social assets
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if are unable to meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years of social media marketing
- Knowledge of organic social strategy
- Excellent skills in building strategies and measuring results
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in global virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Nice to Have:
- B2B marketing experience
- Preference for a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Team-oriented approach with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to get things done
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.