- Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
- We’re looking for a results-oriented Growth Marketing Lead to help manage our consumer lifecycle through email and push notifications.
- This role will focus on crafting and executing cross-channel marketing programs that educate users about key Affirm products, surface the amazing (and relevant) merchants we partner with, and nurture them towards higher levels of engagement.
What you’ll do
- Build email and push notification programs that support the lifecycle marketing strategy for Affirm’s users, including onboarding, engagement, and retention programs.
- Provide ongoing consultative support for major Integrated Marketing GTM strategies and serve as the email and push channel expert.
- Develop campaign briefs in line with strategic objectives and audience.
- Optimize our email and push channels through continual testing of copy, creative, timing, incentives, targeting, frequency, and more.
- Prepare regular performance reports and analysis to share out with the broader team to drive continuous improvement of our lifecycle programs.
- Maintain internal team planning calendars and documentation to provide a centralized view for cross-functional partners and ensure accuracy as strategies evolve.
- Continuously improve lifecycle programs through user segmentation and content personalization strategies by using user attributes, behavior and preference.
- Work with Marketing Operations to build and execute campaigns across channels.
- Collaborate with Creative and go-to-market functions to ensure that we are driving performance while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content.
- Partner with Analytics, Data Engineering and Data Science teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization.
What we look for
- 4+ years experience in developing consumer go-to-market programs across owned channels including email, push notifications, and/or in-app marketing.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions and scale batch test learnings into automations.
- Deep understanding of how to build dynamic and personalized customer lifecycle experiences across email and mobile channels.
- Proven project management experience with ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across cross-functional teams, including creative and analytics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build growth marketing strategy and operations from scratch, with defined views on testing and learning.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate optimally with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, creative, engineering, and client success teams.
- Experience with consumer finance, mobile apps, or payments is a plus.
Location – Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this role. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people who believe in Affirm’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.