You speak the language of fitness and can jump into any conversation with no hesitation. You bring value by answering questions with knowledgeable details and can guide a community member towards a solution. You have personality, speak from a human tone of voice and are well in-touch with current trends. You have at least 2 years’ experience in this area.
- Monitor, review, and respond to post comments across Bodybuilding.com social media channels
- Identify customer service opportunities and work closely with the CS team to resolve inquiries.
- Focus on building a positive community engagement strategy and use feedback from our audiences to help guide social strategy.
- Live inside the social media world of @Bodybuildingcom, engaging, retweeting, surprising and delighting celebrities and influencers with the support of several agencies and internal social and creative teams.
- Actively search for engaging user generated content to re-post and circulate on our owned social channels.
- Intuitively adapt to the changing landscape of social platforms, and actively advise the team on how our responses and engagements should reflect these changes.
- Tackling other projects as needed by the team to keep us running a well-oiled social media machine.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced social media environment with community management responsibilities or 5 years’ relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of fitness industry, current sports, including teams, athletes, storylines, and forward-facing media personnel
- Skilled in social media comprehension and execution across Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram
- Ability to work quickly and juggle multiple tasks during a typical workday
- Ability to analyze and apply data to decision-making
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts, and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization