Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named a Vendor to Watch in Gartner’s 2017 Digital Marketing Hubs Magic Quadrant report! In addition to being listed as 2021 Wealthfront Career Launching companies!
The Sales Development Manager/Director is responsible for managing and further qualifying inbound leads and strategically crafting outbound motions. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching and leading a high-performing global SDR team in order to achieve high-growth opportunity and pipeline goals. This is a great opportunity for an innovative leader with strong attention to detail. Ultimately you and your team will play an integral role in the go-to-market motion and will realize huge support amongst the GTM partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, coach and lead a high performing, Global SDR team to achieve aggressive pipeline goals
- Contribute to and provide feedback on marketing initiatives and campaigns as they relate to lead quality, meetings booked, and opportunities converted
- Drive team development, prospecting, and lead qualification activities to achieve strategic goals
- Develop playbooks, tools, processes, workflows and guides with messaging, scripting, and positioning
- Work with sales and marketing to define quarterly SDR goals that align with our go-to-market strategies and annual growth objectives
- Analyze data and market trends, create reports/dashboards, and provide updates for the executive team
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams
What we’re looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing high performing sales development teams
- Minimum of 2 years spent as an SDR
- Proven ability to build and establish high performing teams with evidence of consistently exceeding targets
- Expert level experience with CRM & marketing/sales automation software (eg; Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedinSales Nav)
- In-depth understanding of lead nurturing, opportunity generation and sales administration processes
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees. 75% paid for dependents
- Flexible work environment with unlimited vacation,, and quarterly company wide mental reboot days
- Employer funded HRA/HSAs, Stock options, Wellness Programs, Learning and Development opportunities, paid maternity/ paternity leave and pet insurance and so much more!