Who We Are
- Our Software Quality Assurance Team plays a crucial organizational role by testing new product features, conducting regression testing, and implementing the latest testing methodologies for EVERY product at TCGplayer.
- This team acts as an integral part of the software development life cycle bringing functional and stable products and updates to market.
- Through the best practices, the QA team works closely with engineering and product to deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Who You Are
- As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will play a role in bringing this vision to life.
- As a self-starter and leader, you will help drive initiatives that will continuously improve our approach towards testing to meet our goals.
- You will work on an agile team to test and deliver the next generation of products to our global community of gamers, store owners, hobbyists, and collectors.
- If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, who enjoys working with cross-functional teams to design, build and test features that support the company’s goals and who wants to learn about customers needs that shape our applications and development teams – – then this is the job for you!
The Impact You Will Make Here
- Evaluating and performing manual testing against new or modified websites and procedures to verify that websites function according to requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Writing, revising and verifying test cases and test procedures for website defect identification, resolution, and product enhancement evaluations in order to attain high quality, economical, and efficient websites
- Participating in design reviews and backlog grooming to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, usability, or testing implications
- Conducting compatibility tests against different browsers for new and existing functionality
- Identifying, reporting, and tracking product defects, as well as addressing the need for additional product functionality in a clear and concise form
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of backlog work items, with the ability to provide feedback to team members when existing backlog bugs are reported to prevent redundancy
- Taking initiative while prioritizing and managing multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced and ever-changing Agile environment
- Creating and reviewing end user and technical documentation generated for accuracy, completeness, and overall quality
What You Bring To The Team
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools
- Competent with SQL
- Multi browser testing experience
- Novice to intermediate level of experience with automation or performance testing tools like Selenium
- Postman or other API testing experience
- Familiarity with JIRA and the Atlassian suite of tools
- Desire to build and evolve automation and development skills
- Capability of handling independent work within an Agile development team
What We Provide
Our benefits program is one of the most flexible and progressive in the country. Plus, benefits start on day one, so you have everything you need to make a stress-free transition to life at TCGplayer.
- Comprehensive medical insurance with a variety of plan options to suit your needs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% company paid Family Leave
- 401k plan with 4% match
- Stock options for all employees
- Free coaching, counseling and mental health services
- 100% company paid life insurance
- Paid trips to work with remote teammates