Senior/Lead Penetration Tester
- Dionach is a dynamic cyber security company looking for an experienced Penetration Tester to join our growing Pentest Team.
- Do you have demonstrable experience in penetration testing as a Lead Penetration Tester?
- Do you want to continue your technical progression while gaining more responsibilities? If so, keep reading, this job is for you!
- Your main role will be as a Penetration Tester and Lead Consultant, with options for research and development, and to work in other areas of information security consultancy.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of services: web and mobile application tests, internal tests, infrastructure tests, but also social engineering and red teaming projects. See Dionach Services for a full list of our services.
- There are opportunities to improve your qualifications, mentor others and work with a wide variety of technologies and organizations.
Main requirements for the role:
- A significant experience in penetration testing, including network, web application and internal penetration testing.
- Holding a relevant certification: CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GWAPT, or equivalent certification.
- Experience in leading customer engagements on-site.
- Experience of working as the solo penetration tester on jobs and of working in teams.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to explain things in a clear and non-technical way.
- Excellent technical writing skills with a good capacity to adjust your report summary to non-technical people.
- Right to work in the US.
Experiences and skills that would also be beneficial:
- Experience in cloud assessments and mobile application testing.
- Leading penetration test teams.
- Mentoring your peers.
- Ownership and leadership on developing and providing training courses.
- Proactive at writing technical documents and improving processes.
Why choose Dionach?
Dionach is always looking for self-motivated people who wish to work in a fun, flexible environment, where they can make a difference to the business. Dionach is a growing business that provides opportunities for both interesting work and career development.
Along with a competitive salary structure, you will have the following various benefits:
- Hybrid working environment – that supports working remotely, with the opportunity to use the office based on your preference, and of course attend team events!
- Technical development & given time to develop your skills
- Training labs
- Certification training and sponsorship
- Private health insurance
Dionach actively promotes equality and value diversity in our workforce. We support our employees with options such as flexible hours and personal development.
We welcome applications from anywhere in the USA.