We are headquartered in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed, stretching ten time zones (Finland to California). We are on a mission to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone. And we are doing that by creating simple health, insurance, and retirement products for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems.
We provide 24/7 support to our members and work with a ‘follow the sun’ model. That means we don’t do night shifts or very early mornings. While we work location independent we do have a friendly and helpful global team and we’re also definitely working for someone who is a joy to work with.
Below are some of the principles we live by: Be honest Help the customer Be clear and concise Be kind and make the customer happy
We are looking for a customer service representative (full-time or part-time) to join our fully remote team in a fast-growing startup. We love to be helpful and guide our customers with any problem, big or small.
Currently, we have two products: Travel Medical Insurance and Health Insurance (for companies and individuals)
What you do:
- Answer customer questions via live chat, email and phone support
- Proactively look on how to improve the customer experience
What’s needed for this position:
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- The ability to work independently and to be a problem solver
- Weekend availability
- Nice to have: experience with insurance, customer service or health care
- Ideally, you are timezone is UTC +/- 2 or UTC -5/-6/-7
What we offer
- A fantastic team to work with
- Full-time/part-time opportunities
- 17 USD/hour