- At Do Big Things we fight for powerful, lasting change. Our team uplifts candidates and causes through digital storytelling and tools that amplify diverse voices and empower communities.
- We are driving the digital innovation necessary to create the change we need in our world and we are the people we serve. DBT is proud to be women-owned and women-led, with a staff that’s 50% people of color.
Do Big Things is seeking a motivated and collaborative Content Director to join our team. This individual will be responsible for designing and leading the strategy and development of digital programs for Do Big Things’ clients. We’re looking for a big-picture thinker with excellent interpersonal communication skills who will serve as a day-to-day liaison between clients and internal project teams. This person will:
- Lead the strategy and execution of digital programs and develop goals for Do Big Things’ clients
- Spearhead the content strategy from idea generation and execution to analysis and evaluation
- Manage internal client teams responsible for website, email, social, and other written content
- Provide day-to-day oversight to ensure quality and consistency of content across platforms and channels
- Provide guidance as needed to ensure that messaging aligns with the overall strategy for each client
- Analyze and interpret results, and utilize data to continually evolve messaging, evaluate trends, and provide strategic recommendations
- Collaborate across teams and with various stakeholders to deliver upon objectives
- Manage multiple client projects simultaneously
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in digital spaces (email fundraising and advocacy, social, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and additional experience is preferred
- Fluency in digital tools including analytics tools, the capabilities of eCRM’s, etc. with a proactive approach to staying on top of the latest digital trends and technologies
- Ability to track performance data across digital platforms and interpret data to deliver helpful insights and recommendations
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills; ability to edit and proofread with precise attention to detail
- Flawless execution of logistics, with high attention to detail, organization, and process
- Strong teamwork skills, and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities
- Strong relationship management skills and high level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to complete remote work efficiently and effectively
- Proficiency in G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Prior experience working for an agency and/or in the political and non-profit space is preferred but not required
COMPENSATION + PERKS
- Competitive compensation and great benefits: We are a mission-driven, for-profit organization that can offer you a strong base salary, incentive-based bonuses, full health, dental and vision coverage, a 401k, and unlimited PTO. Salary for this position will range from $70,000 80,000 based on experience.
- Amazing team: The Do Big Things team is an inspiring & award-winning group of brilliant, motivated, principled, good-spirited people.
- Flexibility: As a remote organization, members of the DBT team members can live and work anywhere.