Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into one of the world’s largest online-only money transfer services. We have three centres of operation, in London, Krakow and Amsterdam, and employ around 170 people. Oh, and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining.
We’re also not in love with working long hours just to prove how macho we are. We know there’s more to life than work and that there’s a whole world outside our door. But we do want to make the time we all spend at Azimo both productive and enjoyable. Azimo is an equal opportunities’ employer and strongly supports diversity across the people who work here.
If you share our values, join us to be an integral part of our growing back-office team in Kraków. You will work closely with other members of the Finance team, HR, partners, advisors and authorities. Due to the growth of the company and breadth of the role, this position will provide an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
That's a great possibility if you are willing to work 100% remotely from UK.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in independently driving financial reporting process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Proactive and able to organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of multi-currency and multi-entity environment
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong IT literacy - experience of Oracle NetSuite would be helpful
- Team player with good communication skills and a positive can do attitude
You will have a broad variety of responsibilities which may change over time as required by business needs. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Ownership of financial reporting and related statutory compliance in relation to UK entities in accordance with local regulations
- Managing reporting obligations of HMRC, FCA and other regulators
- Managing Transfer Pricing requirements across international entities
- Preparation of management accounts and month end analysis of specified subsidiaries
- Liaison with international accountants and legal advisers to support preparation of financial statements and reporting for specified subsidiaries
- Preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditors’ queries
- Preparation of documentation for relevant processes
- Ensuring integrity of inter-company accounts
- Completing necessary month end journal entries and reconciliations
- Providing timely and accurate financial information to Senior Management
- Working on other ad-hoc projects
- Training budget, internal training opportunities, language classes
- Health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular social activities, including company offsites