eComplete has evolved to democratise global e-commerce growth through our proprietary data platform, our real experience and our knowhow marketing and fulfilment expertise and global contacts base.
eComplete does not operate as a traditional agency; we identify domestic and global growth opportunities from our proprietary due diligence process based on our deep understanding of data and ecommerce.
eComplete will then perform a deep dive into the practicality, timelines, infrastructure and ability to deliver the opportunities discovered. This is all done with a clear financial output that DGP Agency create alongside a strategy to deliver upon the opportunities with a relevant selection of DGP Agency support where required
When engaged to deliver on the opportunities eComplete can support the client through:
- Our technology agnostic proprietary data platform, analysis and reporting products
- Our centralised performance marketing model from global leading channel experts
- Our global infrastructure platform built and supported by local territory specialists
- Our co-ordination of essential services and tools delivering best in-class infrastructure with a scaled cost base benefit
- To ensure alignment with the client’s goals, eComplete look to reallocate inefficient client costs and deliver growth to fund our cost base, in support of the opportunities identified and are rewarded through success fees once we have delivered alongside the client.
- eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
- Purpose of Role
- You will be a key member of the team taking ownership of our Client’s Influencer Activity to support online growth, customer insight, customer retention and rapid global expansion.
- You will design, develop and execute customer acquisition / retention strategies to identify users through Influencer channels. You will drive the development of Influencer activity within your own team and wider teams while managing relationships with key Industry contacts and ensuring that strategies are aligned with overarching business objectives.
- You will be involved in wider marketing conversations regarding any clients to ensure full visibility on overarching goals.
- You will also be required to fully support the infrastructure and growth of Naturecan, where time allows, which supports the DCG Agency capability and delivery case study.
- Initiating relationships, with new and existing clients
- Nurturing industry, supplier & influencer relationships
- Negotiating commercial agreements with influencers
- Maintaining communication through the lifecycle of the relationship
- Developing and deepening relationships with key partners
- Briefing the teams on client goals / Influencer requirements of the brief
- Setting of KPIs for the channel, specific Influencers or campaigns and monitoring performance against them
- Ensuring that all client work is continually reviewed in terms of delivery and profitability
- Managing/developing junior team members across partners and in-house
- Building relationships with internal & client stakeholders
- Ownership and accountability of Influencer channels against goals & KPIs
- Challenging performance with clients and internally to ensure KPIs and targets are reached
- Running Influencer strategy sessions with clients or internally
- Determining briefs, goals & KPIs for campaigns
- Working with the senior team to ensure strategies are aligned to wider activity and overarching goals
- Working closely with the senior management team to develop the core performance marketing strategy, including where influencers fit in
- Commercially focussed on moving the Client’ performance forward through the monitoring and improving of the team’s performance via systems, processes, goals, training, and recruitment as required
- Optimising Influencer performance activity to be more efficient over time
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and tactics for new products and features
- Working with the wider teams to set clear objectives and goals
- Conducting research to define target audiences and developing communication strategies
- An expert in Influencer marketing, proven track record of managing global programmes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects
- Able to inspire, motivate and engage with people
- Able to drive initiatives through and resolve obstacles/blockers effectively
- Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them
- An expert in providing digitally based campaigns and solutions through Influencer/acquisition channels
- Strategy and planning, with the ability to demonstrate intelligent and outside the box approaches to previous client needs
- Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of new product development
- Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism