We are looking for professional Tax Accounting tutors, subject matter experts in the field of Tax Accounting, graduates with a degree in Tax Accounting, or professionals with a background in Tax Accounting, to help college level students in their intro-to-advanced level Tax Accounting courses.
Upswing’s coaching philosophy stresses the importance of tutoring to help foster learning independence. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with tutoring methodology and be in love with the aspect of working with students who are developing critical thinking skills. Online sessions take place via Upswing’s virtual classroom.
Coaches have the ability to set their own hours. Work via Upswing is based on your availability and demand from students.
You would be a great fit if you
- Subject matter expert or advanced knowledge during attainment of your undergraduate degree, undergraduate degree, graduate degree or professional experience in Tax Accounting.
- Received excellent grades in undergrad or graduate school
- Enjoy teaching others and helping people through problems
- Background in teaching methodology, instruction, or tutoring highly preferred
- Are detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Have top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Feel like a subject matter expert and want to pass on that knowledge
- Create your own schedule and work as often as you would like
- Tutor from anywhere in the world through our platform
- Join a community of amazing coaches looking to make a difference
This is a remote position that will require tutors to work at any location with reliable access to a computer and Internet. Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.