In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Walker Sands is looking for a collaborative, thoughtful and detail-oriented content expert to join our creative team. Editorial Writers at Walker Sands provide strategic counsel for clients and internal teams, driving exceptional results through content marketing while offering supportive leadership within our well-established and growing content practice.
- Produce high-quality pieces of content, including research reports, white papers, bylines, blog articles and case studies.
- Translate client messaging into in-depth content deliverables, while demonstrating a mastery of voice, tone and industry-specific vocabulary.
- Serve as mentor and editor to junior staff.
- Lead internal brainstorms for client campaigns and content marketing programs.
- Lead client-facing meetings as a content expert capable of offering substantive ideas and best practices about the use of content to achieve specific goals.
- Work closely with PR and Client Services teams to provide meaningful insights about the strategic use of content in one-off projects and long-term client engagements.
- Work with Editorial leadership to ensure projects run on time and in accordance with our established editorial processes.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B content strategy or equivalent communications (B2C content, journalism, copywriting, etc.)
- Exceptional writing and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of AP Style and editorial best practices
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to accept and learn from feedback on your work
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-based organization
- Experience with project management platforms, survey platforms and data analysis a plus
- Prior experience working in technology or professional services sectors
- Prior agency experience
- Experience developing long-form content, including white papers, eBooks, data-driven reports, etc.