Have you always wanted to unite your passion for education with your recruiting skills? Would you like to help build a highly talented team for one of the fastest-growing companies in edtech? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team at Edpuzzle, a leading edtech company trusted by over 80% of schools in the USA and millions of teachers and students across the globe, with offices in San Francisco and Barcelona. The right person will help us continue growing our Curriculum, Growth and Revenue teams while developing and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle (posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and giving feedback).
- Source and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, Teach for America Network, YCombinator, etc.).
- Offer best practices for recruiting to the team, guiding them with interview methods, candidate engagement, and retention.
- Ensure unconscious bias does not occur within the recruitment process.
- Train managers on interviewing & hiring best practices.
- Be an employer brand ambassador for Edpuzzle, delivering a great candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Participate in events and employer branding projects.
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract a diverse and inclusive workforce and culture.
- Build and maintain relationships with diverse affinity groups, associations, alumni networks and job sites.
- Increase diversity amongst candidates and hires.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Collaborate in other typical areas of HR (development, training, compensation, and benefits).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- You love learning new recruitment approaches and techniques.
- You're an excellent team player and you feel comfortable collaborating with anyone.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
Hiring for remote work in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & Washington.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Previous experience in edtech companies.
- Competitive salary of $59,000-68,000 and a substantial yearly salary review.
- Medical, dental & vision.
- 401(k) matching.
- A fun, friendly team of highly-motivated people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Macbook Pro and monitor setup.
About remote positions:
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home or chosen workspace.
- Receive guidance from your manager & ask all the questions you need.
- Meet with your manager on a weekly basis to review status & brainstorm new projects to accomplish goals.
- Set daily tasks with your manager initially, over time becoming more autonomous & proactive in proposing new ideas to reach goals.
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer, and we highly value diversity at our company. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!