As a Recruitment Relationship Manger (Full Cycle Recruiter) you will execute sourcing strategies with a focus on passive candidates. You will also act as a Talent Advisor to the hiring managers and be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. You will...
- Lead the recruitment delivery process and carry out activities to fulfill open vacancies and ensure that the account’s SLA’s and KPIs are met.
- Advise around recruitment trends and market intelligence to help influence hiring decisions.
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity in the designated business areas to ensure accurate volume forecasting.
- Provide professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practices.
- Build and manage relationships as well as provide white glove service to your key stakeholders.
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
Allegis Global Solutions offers a base salary and a bonus structure based on performance. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits - excellent medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Paid community service days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly merit increases in compensation
- Annual bonus
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Prior experience in end to end recruitment within the staffing industry or corporate talent acquisition, preferably with a global organization supporting Healthcare Recruitment (specifically Nurses).
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
- Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of technology (ATS/CRM, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059.