- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote
- Full time
Calix provides the cloud, software platforms, systems and services required for communications service providers to simplify their businesses, excite their subscribers and grow their value.
- Provides legal assistance to corporate attorneys.
- Acts as liaison between company attorneys, outside counsel, organizations and in-house employees.
- Compiles data from legal digests, encyclopedias and practice manuals.
- Assembles, proofs and edits drafts of contracts, leases, licenses and insurance policies.
- Prepares and files legal documents with appropriate entities, as required. Conducts research on projects as directed by corporate attorneys.
- May review and ensure the company’s compliance with regulations.
- Assists internally in analyzing documents. Counsels on progress of cases.
- May assist with the review and preparation of patent material and applications.
- May require paralegal certification or law office experience and knowledge of office automation equipment/software related to activities.