We are scaling a world-class Sales Development Team to help grow our customer base. You will be a key member of our fast-growing sales team, responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and booking new customer meetings for the Sales team to close. In addition to working with a team of extraordinary colleagues, you will have the opportunity to be on the forefront of the “revenue execution software” category we are creating. You will have an opportunity to make a difference in how entire sales organizations operate. This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Reach out to leads (sales leaders) to convey SetSail’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are, and challenges they face every day
- Empower and assist sales organizations at Fortune 1000 and fast-growing VC-funded companies with Revenue Execution
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to contribute to achieving the company’s revenue objectives
- 1-2 years' of experience in a Sales Development position
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Prefer proficiency with our technology stack: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong
- Strong motivation to succeed and lead. You find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- High level of empathy & adept at mastering software tools
- You’re exhilarated by connecting with new people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- Background in sales, customer success, education, or hospitality
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
SetSail Press & Blog
Why you’ll love SetSail
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help you get set up remotely
- Excellent Health Care program [Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental, and Spirit VSP vision]. We cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of the dependent price.
- Ownership - Company Equity
- Flexible Paid-time Off
- 401k Plan
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized
- Company game nights - bring your A-game!
- Amazing people and a great vision
Interested in learning more about SetSail? Please visit https://www.setsail.co/.
SetSail is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.