We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about empowering others to grow, adapt & become the best version of themselves. You understand the inner workings of a thriving, successful revenue team. You enjoy working with multiple people in multiple departments and are adept at juggling and prioritizing competing priorities. You understand how to work with all different personalities and learning styles to pull the best qualities out of the team, helping to identify and fill roadblocks to revenue. You are a self-motivated, task-oriented individual. You are highly iterative, never satisfied with “good enough”, and constantly see opportunities for improvement in our current trainings, go-to-market enablement, and processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver Skills Trainings to the revenue team for
- Continuing Development
- Product & Marketing Launches
- & more.
- Develop Strategy in the form of
- & more.
- Track New Hire performance and ramp time.
- Track Training effectiveness & engagement
- Collaborate with all departments to support & enable effective, revenue-producing deliverables to the teams
- Marketing Campaigns & ABM
- Go-To-Market Strategy, Resources & Messaging
- & more.
- Interact with all levels of the revenue team to assist with identifying & closing revenue gaps.
How You Will Succeed:
- Identify opportunities within the Revenue Organization and execute skills training(s) as needed.
- Create compelling, interactive, and effective training content.
- Organize and deliver onboarding training & curriculum.
- Manage and maintain enablement processes, software, and communication within and among internal departments.
- Work closely alongside Sales Leadership to impact and achieve sales initiatives, goals, and expectations.
- Consistently bring creative ideas and opinions to the table for achieving both simple and complex revenue-related initiatives.
- Work with Marketing & Product Marketing to create messaging and framework for upcoming initiatives
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying and responding to potential issues with current processes or improvement to existing processes
What We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process & the customer journey
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Proven success in Sales/Revenue Environment
- Proven training/enablement experience in a fast-paced revenue environment
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Outbound selling success in the Technology/SaaS industry
- Knowledge of multiple Sales & Negotiation Methodologies
- Knowledge and familiarity with Revenue & Outreach Tools
Base Salary: $70,000
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!