- Empathetic – you listen intently to what affects people and put yourself in their shoes.
- Friendly – you are someone who stays genuine when having interaction with others.
- Patient – you don’t cut people off during a conversation, so that you make others feel heard and equally important.
- Tech-Savvy – you can quickly pick up how things work and learn new technologies with ease.
- Attentive – you pay attention to what’s being needed, and proactively get involve.
- Learn and master Rushable’s product suite from top to bottom.
- Provide onboarding support for clients who are newly signed up with us.
- Proactively study the restaurant menu provided and ask seek to understand.
- Communicate with both the internal team and the client to ensure high quality menu upload.
- Configure settings on client’s website, DNS, tablet, and Rushable Dashboard.
- Provide on-going support for restaurants as needed on daily basis.
You will standout if you…
- Are bilingual in Chinese Mandarin or Spanish.
- Carry 3+ years of CSR experience.
- Have the knowledge of online ordering and POS systems.
- Have some website design or DNS knowledge.
- Used to work in a restaurant environment.
We are offering…
- The opportunity to grow yourself in a startup environment
- Work-from-home setup
- Plenty of career-furthering opportunities.
- Optional coverage on a health care plan (medical, dental, and vision)
- Accumulated annual paid time-off
- Enjoy 10 paid U.S. federal holidays
- Potential stock options for high achievers
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Provide necessary information for a background check.
- You are the person described in the “You are...” section.
- Be able to adapt to changes and enjoy being in a startup.