Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About The Role
Sprout is seeking an experienced, growth-minded Field Marketing Leader to help build our field marketing organization. In this role, the Senior Manager, Field Marketing will develop creative and integrated regional field and channel marketing campaigns that drive our referral pipeline and engagement throughout our partner’s journey. Acting as a strategic business partner to our field teams, the Field marketing leader will be responsible for demand generation pipeline acceleration and the expansion of our partner relationships, as described below.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a thoughtful and innovative approach to bringing account-based sales & marketing strategy that accelerates the growth of key supply and demand relationships nationally and in each market
- Drive and grow our event marketing program; assessing the right events to attend, building program design, engaging vendors and handling logistics, and driving pre-and post-event marketing tactics
- Develop a playbook for and scale our field marketing program, building out our B2B thought leadership strategy in conjunction with the content team, driving in-market awareness, and building effective relationships with key external stakeholders
- Partner closely with Business Development to align on priorities, support the attainment of team OKRs, and regularly review progress based on data-driven insights
- Build a team from scratch by recruiting and leading exceptional individuals who match Sprout’s culture and can scale with our growth
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Marketing, or related discipline
- 7+ years of high-tech marketing roles, including owning regional or national growth targets, as well as building and managing teams, preferably in a healthcare or a related field
- Proven experience working with sales teams to drive leads, accelerate pipeline, and deliver revenue
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams
- Highly analytical mindset, with a data-driven approach to solving problems and experience reporting results across the business
- Goal setting and results tracking experience, including attribution expertise for offline conversions
- A passion for establishing teams, developing people and producing results
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross-functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand – Deliver top-notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from the first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply – Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high-quality autism care providers.
- Platform – Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality – Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can’t achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we’re making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don’t settle for anything less than excellence. We’re relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.