We work as a partner to support global governments, multilateral organisations, and Critical National Infrastructure organisations across Europe. Our Consultants partner with these clients to evaluate, create, develop, improve, and mature their cyber security operations and programs, from the national level down. By utilizing the latest industry standards and combining experience and knowledge gained from Mandiant Incident Response, Intelligence and Managed Defense practices, we are able to develop leading cyber security programs for our clients.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced consultant to help our government clients assess, design and build proactive security programs. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills and experience in leading consulting teams to develop security governance, security risk management, security operations, tactical, and strategic and/or cyber incident response programs within government. This position can be located within the EU and requires citizenship of an EU member state.
What You Will Do:
- Help drive delivery quality of engagements in the areas of proactive and tactical services with focus on unique requirements for each engagement
- Work with the account team to develop new business opportunities, adding new logos to the Mandiant portfolio through presales and commercial activities, and extending existing business through exceptional delivery earning the trust of each client
- Work closely with Sales to manage major client accounts, and provide oversight for local engagements
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Lead engagements that build and mature customer information security programs and incident response practices
- Oversee and manage implementation improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, methodologies and client communication methods
- Willingness to obtain national security clearance. Must be able to pass background checks.
- Strong technical background in the areas of Incident Response and proactive security assessments with a minimum of ten (10) years of comparable experience
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or equivalent experience
- Significant consulting experience, such as project delivery to external customers
- Proven experience leading and managing high performing consulting teams, or acting as a trusted advisor within government cyber roles.
- Proven experience delivering quality consulting outcomes
- Interaction with C-level executives concerning cyber security risk
- Thorough understanding of cyber security incident response processes, tools and engagements
- Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools; ideally, candidate will have knowledge of and experience FireEye technologies, such as NX, EX, PX and HX
- Strong understanding of network protocols; broad knowledge of security infrastructure design and network security
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices
- Travel up to 25%
- Ability to successfully interface with government clients (internal and external)
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Ability to provide public speaking and be comfortable in front of an audience
- Capable of leading multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Cyber Security Industry certifications a plus
- Fluency in German would be "nice to have"
At FireEye/Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.