- ASE certification, plus a minimum 2 years of relevant employment (e.g. motorcycle mechanic or automotive technician)
- 5 years of employment required if you do not possess an industry license.
- All Experts are required to pass an identification and professional background verification.
How to start the application process
Feel free to begin the application process here: https://trk.justanswer.com/SHa5. You will choose the Car’s specialty follow by the relevant sub-specialty.
Commonly Asked questions:
- Besides oil changes, what else can I do to maintain my 1998 Toyota Camry so that it lasts longer?
- Why is the valve lifter on a 2007 Silverado pickup truck going bad, even after we just replaced it?
- Why are the TPMS lights on in my 2008 Honda Odyssey, even though all tire pressure is correct?
- There’s an engine misfire and a compression of 30 in the cylinder on my 2002 Land Rover Discovery. I’ve taken off the valve cover and see nothing wrong with the springs or rods.
- No onsite servicing will be required.
- No shift schedules or weekly hour commitments required
- Support team assisting ALL new Experts on our site with training and best practices
- Mobile App for our on-the-go Expert’s. You’ll be able to answer questions from home or while on the road.