As MarketLauncher enters our 20th year of being a 100% remote, B2B lead development, market research and prospecting services company, we have perfected a long-standing culture that attracts the most talented, seasoned sales development experts in the industry.
Our Sales Development Representatives share MarketLauncher’s 4 Core Values: Achievement, Commitment, Improvement and Fun.
Our Sales Development Representatives are:
- High achieving sales leaders who love the initial phase of building and refining the database of targeted companies for ML clients
- Committed to “do whatever it takes” to reach their individual and team goals
- Thrive on learning new industries/services and strive to improve knowledge in these areas and overall sales skills
- Be able to work on multiple programs, simultaneously, and reach client deliverables consistently and effectively.
- True professionals who can have fun while working hard for themselves, the ML (MarketLauncher) team and our clients.
As a Sales Development Representative you conduct the initial outreach as part of our Account-Based Selling approach utilizing strategic outbound to verify the right decision-makers for our B2B clients. This position entails you to:
- Conduct the initial outreach to verify the right decision-makers for our B2B clients
- Be tenacious in reaching out to high-level decision-makers, getting past gatekeepers, and other development efforts to verify the decision-makers
- Understand the importance of time management, consistent daily activity, and the process of passing qualified leads to the MarketLauncher Business Development Specialist
- Be persistent, patient and keep a positive attitude during daily outreach
- Be able to pivot in fluid market conditions that affect each client and/or industry
- Communicate via email and phone and utilize HubSpot on behalf of assigned clients
- Thrive on learning about new companies, services, and solutions
- Represent our clients with professionalism and flexibility
- Work independently towards your personal goals, but also be able to collaborate with other team members to determine best practices for most impact on client results
- Be a perpetual learner of your clients’ business and be able to digest new information quickly and pivot on messaging and/or direction of each campaign as necessary for each client account
We are looking for candidates with:
- Remote/Virtual work experience
- 10+ years of B2B consultative sales experience, preferably within professional services or technology solutions
- Goal-oriented and results-focused work ethic
- A strong understanding of what this role entails and what is needed to be successful
Hours will start with up to 20 hours per week with the goal of growing to 25 – 35 per week or more.